Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pixie Dust & Pixels


Not Pixie Dust - its baby powder


Wanted to share a photo of 2 of my girls (babysitting). I left the room for a minute
and returned to this..... OH MY
Just imagine -- a full bottle of powder in one minute. It was in the air, in the hair,
and everywhere. Took a few days to clear it out of the bathroom and hallway.
I couldn't help but laugh and still do every time I see the photo. I have it on a
memory board so the kiddos can see it too. They(Kiddos) are awesome and
I wouldn't trade it for anything---never a boring day. Hope you enjoy it as we do.

Have a great day... ~HUGS~

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Oh, goodness! I so remember those moments, will have to share some pics & stories of my girls and their childhood antics! My youngest is 18 now, where does the time go??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful weekend.
    God bless you and your family,

    Mr. and Mrs. Geezer

    ReplyDelete